Sunday, September 12, 2010

Homework #2


The brand of the product that I chose is Paul Reed Smith. PRS is a guitar manufacturing company that prides themselves in creating quality guitars. What seperates these guitars from others are their uniqueness in design and parts. They use a varitey of stones, different toned wood, and shells to create beautiful works of art which have a sound quality unmatched by other guitar brands. The general review of this particular PRS( the SE Coustom) is that it is made by the high quality PRS brand, but still at a affordible price for someone who is looking for a more advanced guitar. When I purchased this guitar I was looking for a step up from my beginner low quality Squire Stratocaster. I saw the PRS SE Coustom and thought why not jump up two steps for the same price as a guitar that is only one step better.

No comments:

Post a Comment