Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oct. 28th assignment

Ads that have caught my attention the last 2 days on:

I spend very little time watching TV because I don't have my own but while watching the bulls game last night I saw these commercials that caught my attention.

TV- Adidas commercial with Derek Rose and Ken Jeong
- "Affordable home furniture where furniture is affordable" commercial
- Tequilas commercial
- Quatros commercial

I spend much more time on my computer where advertisments effect me much more then television.

Internet - Tkegear.com advertises on my facebook page
- When watching episodes on hulu.com Louis vuitton ads come up before during and after the episode also each channel (abc, nbc, fox, discovery, comedy central) all have advertising on hulu
- On tvadsview.com samsung tv ads pop up when I highlight a hyperlink
- Volkswagen ads appear in the sidebar of my hotmail account when i check my inbox
- Espn.com has links for apple, penny stock, and low morgage rates at the bottom of the page

The ads that caught my attention the most was the Addidas commercial and the louis Vuitton ads on hulu. As a bulls fan the Addidas commercial caught my attention because Derek Rose is in it. The Louis Vuitton commercials in hulu are not as relevent to me but because you have to sit through them before watching your show they are viewed by many people that otherwise wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment